Komoot updates its Garmin app with innovative and improved features
If you’re a Garmin user you’ll be pleased to hear that Komoot has recently updated its mountain bike friendly Garmin app to make even better. Komoot is one of the clever apps that help you to create new loops or discover new trails with a simple to use interface. The Komoot app is always available on all types of the mobile device; it can be used through your PC and even directly on your Garmin. Riders who already have the previous Komoot app on their Garmin may want to update it to the latest version with all sorts of useful features.
Komoot new Garmin app
Komoot has offered all the details of the update in the press release below, you could download it or you could read it and start playing with it right away.
Press Release Komoot release new improved Garmin app
Komoot, the world’s leading navigation app, and route planning, now brings additional value to its individuals who track their hikes and rides with Garmin devices. The new app is available for 40 Garmin devices including all Connect IQ support EDGE cycling computers (530, 520, 820, 1000, 830, 1030), all watches including Fenix 5 and newer (except Vivo active 3), the Gpsmap 66 and Oregon 7 series.
This major update offers the individuals with the familiar Komoot experience, on their Garmin devices:
- Tours that have been planned in Komoot are so much easier to find on Garmin devices thanks to additional filter (by location, date, distance, and sport)
- Highlights that have been bookmarked or optional on Komoot are now easier to find on Garmin devices too, thanks to the same easy filtering.
- Highlights can be navigated to directly from within the Garmin device.
- Bookmarked Komoot Collections can be viewed directly from the Garmin device, and individuals can directly navigate tours in those Collections or navigate directly to the highlight.
- Once the Garmin is offline, downloaded Highlights and Tours can be directly navigated.
In short, this means your Komoot profile content is synced across the platforms: See the same details whether seeking at Komoot on your PC, in the app on your phone, or a Garmin device.
John Woods is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for Garmin GPS Support at Garmin GPS Customer Service.